Deciding to choose Invisalign, rather than traditional braces is in many ways an excellent alternative!
There are many positive aspects to look at for these clear aligners. If you can straighten your teeth without the need of metal braces, why not?
Invisalign allows you to be confident while creating a beautiful smile.
- Unlike traditional braces, you do not need metal brackets or wires to gradually align your teeth. Invisalign is made up of a series of clear removable aligners. They are practically clear and no one will most likely notice them unless you tell them.
- Invisalign is also removable. You can remove them while you’re eating, brushing or flossing.
- Since the aligners are not made up of metal, irritation of the gums and oral sores are far from happening.
- You also get to see what your future smile will look like before commencing treatment via the latest computer technology.
- Your set of aligners will be changed every 2 weeks. As your aligners are gradually replaced, you will also notice that your teeth will gradually move and straighten out.
- While length of treatment could vary from one person to another, the average length of Invisalign treatment could last between 9 to 15 months. The average number of aligners you will utilize during the entire course of the treatment are between 18 to 30.
Here at Dr. Mundy’s office, we will tailor you to the best cosmetic dentistry solution. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or come visit our office for a complimentary consultation!